Krendl GV230XL Insulation Vacuum
Sold as: EA UOM: EA
The Krendl GV230XL is the industry’s first high speed batted insulation removal vacuum offering significant labor savings for all crews tackling tough attic or crawlspace insulation cleanouts. The GV230XL belt-driven vacuum is powered by a rugged 23 hp Briggs & Stratton V-Twin gas engine and is built to last.
|Manufacturer:||Pest Control Insulation|
- 8” inlet allows for removal of fiberglass and mineral fiber batt insulation
- Redesigned fan chamber that improves material flow through the output tube
- Engineered and designed to reduce engine vibration and fan blade stress
- 12 volt Magnetron Electronic Ignition System
- Input/output safety switches
- Ergonomic mounting frame with 11” run flat tires
- Abrasion resistant steel fan chamber
- Durable powder coat finish
- Ergonomic handle with base design allows for easy tilting and moving
NOTE: All hoses must be securely clamped.
Write Your Own Review