FirstStrike Soft Bait
FirstStrike® Soft Bait gives you the assurance that you’re using a rodenticide for the quality-minded PMP. Expect palatability and performance from FirstStrike. It is formulated with difethialone, a second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide invented by Liphatech. A lethal dose may be consumed in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days later.
|Target Pests:||House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Voles, Woodrats (Packrats)|
|Target Sites:||Aircraft, Airports, Airports and Train Stations, Bakeries, Beverage and Bottling Plants, Boat Docks and Piers, Boats, Ships, and Barges, Child Care Facilities, Commercial Lots and Power Stations, Commercial Structures, Correctional Facilities, Food Manufa|
- Formula is palatable to rats and mice.
- Package design allows aroma to escape, attracting rodents.
- Maintains palatability and integrity in hot environments.
- Product label allows removal of paper to place bait directly onto a feeding device like the SST.
- Available in 10g pouches (16 lb. cases of 4-4 lb. bags, 2-8 lb. pails or 1-16 lb. pail) and 40g pouches (16 lb. pail including 5 SST devices).
- Active ingredient: difethialone (25 ppm); Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
Write Your Own Review