Gentrol Point Source Roach Control Device
Sold as: 20 per box (for a case order 6 boxes) UOM: BX
Making Gentrol Point Source® devices a part of your protocol can make treatments easier. Activating the Gentrol Point Source® device is as simple as squeezing the raised end of the plastic. This releases Gentrol® IGR onto a filter paper. From there, it translocates up to 75 square feet. That way, pests never need to come in contact with the device. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae and nymphs from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage, often resulting in death to prevent future infestations.
|Sold As:||20 per box (for a case order 6 boxes)|
|Target Pests:||Cockroaches, Grain Beetles|
|Target Sites:||Aircraft, Boats, Ships, and Barges, Cars and Trucks, Child Care Facilities, Commercial Structures, Dairies, Food Handling Areas, Food Serving Establishments, Grain and Nut Production or Storage, Greenhouses and Indoor Nurseries, Hospitals and Health Care|
- All the benefits of an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) in a discreet, non-spray formulation.
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-Hydroprene for 90-day control of stored product pests.
- Pests don't need to come in contact with the device to be affected.
- Ideal for food handling establishments and other sensitive accounts.
- No need to vacate areas during treatment.
Write Your Own Review