IBS Insect Bait Station
Sold as: 4 / BAG UOM: BG
Customize your insect monitoring program with the IBS Insect Bait Station®. The discreet IBS creates a weather-protected central feeding zone to accommodate a wide variety of baits for crawling insects. Use it as part of your long-term baiting program.
|Sold As:||4 / BAG|
|Manufacturer:||VM Products Inc|
|Target Pests:||Ants, Carpenter Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets|
|Target Sites:||Airports, Airports and Train Stations, Amusement Parks, Animal Care and Animal Care Facilities, Animal Holding Structures, Banks of Watercourses and Bodies of Water, Boat Docks and Piers, Boats, Ships, and Barges, Campgrounds, Christmas Tree Farms, Commer|
- Low profile fits securely in tight spaces.
- Works with granular, gel, and liquid baits to attract a variety of insects, including ants, roaches, and crickets.
- Also accommodates pouch-based animal and rodent repellants.
- Smooth surface allows easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Comes standard with two shallow and removable bait trays for easy replacement and cleaning.
- Easily mount to walls, fences, stakes, poles, etc., with nails, screws, zip ties, Velcro, or liquid nails.
- Optional integrated ground anchor stake that allows secure installation at ground level.
- Locking lid and front cover vents allow insects to enter station while protecting bait from weather and elements, helping to keep it fresh.
- Bar codes and service labels work with tracking software to monitor placement and station activity.
- Durable, 100% American-made plastic.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Private label available.
- Dimensions: 625” x 3.93” x 2.75”
- Weight: 0.2359 lbs.
Write Your Own Review