Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule with genuine Transfer Effect technology gives you the power and flexibility to control ants at the source. Its proven, long-lasting formula is easy to use and nonrepellent. Alpine WSG insecticide's flexible label allows for use both inside and outside, even off-structure, letting you go almost anywhere pests do.
|Manufacturer:||BASF Professional Pest Control|
|Target Pests:||Ants, Argentine Ant, Carpenter Ants, Earwigs, Fleas, German Cockroach, Harvester Ants, Millipedes & Centipedes, Mosquitoes, Odorous House Ant, Pillbug, Red Imported Fire Ant, Southern Fire Ant, Sowbug or Woodlouse, Wasps|
|Target Sites:||Airports and Train Stations, Amusement Parks, Boats, Ships, and Barges, Campgrounds, Cemeteries, Commercial Structures, Food Handling Areas, Hospitals and Health Care Facilities, Hotels and Motels, Industrial Buildings and Warehouses, Mausoleums and Mortu|
- Non-staining Solution: Dissolves into a clear solution that does not stain upon application.
- Genuine Transfer Effect Technology: Shows strong transfer effect among ants; even at a ratio of 1 donor ant per 50 recipients.
- Flexible Label for Surface Applications: Label allows surface and curative broadcast applications for ants to yards, lawn and landscaping.
- No Application Intervals: Label does not impose any restrictions on how often treatments may be applied.
- Non-pyrethiod and non-repellent to prevent “lock-in”.
- New Expanded Labeling: Now approved for use in food-handling areas, such as commercial kitchens.
Write Your Own Review