Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes
MasterLine Stainless Steel Bird Spikes create an uneven surface preventing, birds from landing on flat or curved surface areas. Stainless Steel Pigeon Bird Spikes are used on buildings and structures to prevent birds from landing and roosting. Pigeon spikes are an effective, humane and cost-effective bird control solution that will not harm birds. MasterLine pigeon spikes come in 2 ft. sections that are ready to use and easy to install with no assembly or maintenance required. Not recommended in areas where birds have been nesting.
|Manufacturer:||Bird B Gone|
|Target Sites:||Exterior Non-landscaped settings, Structures and Immediate Surroundings|
MasterLine Pigeon Spikes are an effective, humane, maintenance-free permanent bird control solution that deters pest birds from landing and roosting on your home, building or other structure. Bird B Gone Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes create an uneven surface preventing birds from landing on flat or curved surface areas encouraging them to fly to a different spot. Ideal for use on roof peaks, ledges, roof-lines, parapet walls, eaves, I-beams, windowsills, light posts, signs, and more.
Ledge SizeSuggested Spike Width
|1" - 2" width||1" width|
|2" - 4" width||3" width|
|4" - 6" width||5" width|
|7" - 9" width||8" width|
* Wider ledges may require multiple rows of bird spike strips. Install bird spike strips with 1 in overlap.
Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes Features and Benefits
- #1 specified pigeon spike by architects, contractors and government agencies
- Industry leading guarantee of 10-years
- Virtually invisible; will fit any contour - can safely bend 360 degrees!
- Pigeon spikes are easy to install; can be glued, screwed or tied down
- Humane, will not harm birds
- Low cost, maintenance-free
- Weatherproof design will not rust; will not break
- Available in 1 in., 3 in., 5 in., 8 in. widths for maximum coverage
- Patented crush and bend design so stainless steel spikes will not fall out
- Will not cut or injure installer!
- Pre-assembled two-foot sections significantly reduce installation time
- Ideal for use on ledges, roof peaks, I-beams, parapet walls, conduits, signs, flat or curved surfaces
- Manufactured by Bird B Gone, Inc.
- 10-year guarantee against manufacturer defects and defects caused by U.V. breakdown
Write Your Own Review