Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes
|Manufacturer:||Bird B Gone|
|Target Sites:||Exterior Non-landscaped settings, Structures and Immediate Surroundings|
MasterLine Pigeon Spikes are an effective, humane, maintenance-free permanent bird control solution that deters pest birds from landing and roosting on your home, building or other structure. Bird B Gone Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes create an uneven surface preventing birds from landing on flat or curved surface areas encouraging them to fly to a different spot. Ideal for use on roof peaks, ledges, roof-lines, parapet walls, eaves, I-beams, windowsills, light posts, signs, and more.
Ledge SizeSuggested Spike Width
|1" - 2" width||1" width|
|2" - 4" width||3" width|
|4" - 6" width||5" width|
|7" - 9" width||8" width|
* Wider ledges may require multiple rows of bird spike strips. Install bird spike strips with 1 in overlap.
Stainless Steel Pigeon Spikes Features and Benefits
- #1 specified pigeon spike by architects, contractors and government agencies
- Industry leading guarantee of 10-years
- Virtually invisible; will fit any contour - can safely bend 360 degrees!
- Pigeon spikes are easy to install; can be glued, screwed or tied down
- Humane, will not harm birds
- Low cost, maintenance-free
- Weatherproof design will not rust; will not break
- Available in 1 in., 3 in., 5 in., 8 in. widths for maximum coverage
- Patented crush and bend design so stainless steel spikes will not fall out
- Will not cut or injure installer!
- Pre-assembled two-foot sections significantly reduce installation time
- Ideal for use on ledges, roof peaks, I-beams, parapet walls, conduits, signs, flat or curved surfaces
- Manufactured by Bird B Gone, Inc.
- 10-year guarantee against manufacturer defects and defects caused by U.V. breakdown