Maki® bait is formulated with bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide invented by Liphatech. A versatile bait with more than three decades of performance, Maki is made with grains and a peanut flavor that is attractive to Norway rats, roof rats and house mice. It combines palatability with maximum flexibility in formulations and placement locations.
|Target Pests:||House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Voles, Woodrats (Packrats)|
|Target Sites:||Aircraft, Airports, Airports and Train Stations, Bakeries, Beverage and Bottling Plants, Boat Docks and Piers, Boats, Ships, and Barges, Child Care Facilities, Commercial Lots and Power Stations, Commercial Structures, Correctional Facilities, Exterior No|
- Maki 1 oz. mini blocks are designed with rodent gnawing edges and a center hole for securing on vertical or horizontal rods. Mini blocks can also be secured on SoftSecureTM Technology feeding devices.
- Formulated with bromadiolone (50 ppm), a second-generation anticoagulant; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Works well where moisture is a concern.
- Effective for Norway rats.
- Can be placed in bait stations either indoors or outdoors for maximum baiting flexibility.
- Available in 16 lb. pails.
Write Your Own Review