Flatline Soft Bait
Sold as: BAG UOM: BG
Flatline® Soft Bait is the first and only chlorophacinone soft bait rodenticide. It is a palatable, multiple-feed soft bait that effectively kills rats and mice. Flatline is for consistent everyday use – during light to heavy rodent activity.
|Active Ingredient:||chlorophacinone, OTHER INGREDIENTS|
|Target Pests:||House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Voles, White-footed/Deer Mice, Woodrats (Packrats)|
|Target Sites:||Aircraft, Airports, Airports and Train Stations, Amusement Parks, Boat Docks and Piers, Boats, Ships, and Barges, Child Care Facilities, Commercial Lots and Power Stations, Commercial Structures, Correctional Facilities, Food Manufacturing & Processing Pl|
- Formula is palatable to rats and mice.
- Maintains its integrity in hot environments.
- Multiple-feed anticoagulant rodenticide.
- Best choice for everyday use to help stop damage caused by rodents.
- Available in 4 lb. individual bags or in 8-bag cases of 28g pouches.
- Kills Norway rats, roof rats, house mice, deer mice and other rodent species* as listed on the label.
- Active ingredient: chlorophacinone (50 ppm); Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
*White-footed mouse, Cotton mouse, Cotton rat**, Meadow vole**, Eastern harvest mouse**, White-throated woodrat**, Golden mouse**, Southern plains woodrat**, Polynesian rat**, Mexican woodrat**
**Not permitted for use in California
Write Your Own Review