Resolv Soft Bait
Resolv® Soft Bait rodenticide is a good choice for the budget-minded PMP faced with moderate rodent infestations. It contains the most commonly used active ingredient, bromadiolone, in a soft bait formulation. A lethal dose may be consumed in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days later.
|Target Pests:||House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Voles, Woodrats (Packrats)|
|Target Sites:||Aircraft, Airports, Airports and Train Stations, Bakeries, Beverage and Bottling Plants, Boat Docks and Piers, Boats, Ships, and Barges, Child Care Facilities, Commercial Lots and Power Stations, Commercial Structures, Correctional Facilities, Food Manufa|
- The formula is palatable to rats and mice.
- Active ingredient: bromadiolone (50 ppm); Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Made without nuts or seeds to reduce debris and service time.
- A bittering agent is added.
- Package design allows the aroma to escape, attracting rodents.
- Maintains palatability and integrity in a hot environment.
- The product label allows the removal of paper to place bait directly onto a feeding device like the SST.
- Available in 12g pouches (case of 4-4 lb. bags or 16 lb. pail) and 40g pouches (16 lb. pail including 5 SST devices).
Innovations in Soft Bait Rodenticide
Together soft bait and SoftSecure™ Technology make servicing stations faster and easier than ever. In this webinar, Liphatech's John Murphy and Ted Bruesch show you why you’ll want to make sure both are part of your rodent control arsenal.
Write Your Own Review